Thursday 15 December 2011

End of Term!

Literally so excited to go home, especially when I’ve only just realised that it’s like a week to Christmas now! I genuinely can’t wait. Now that we’ve all finished our tests and have no more lectures we can fully appreciate the magic that is Christmas :D

Now that im going home tomorrow im so excited to be back to the quietest town imaginable – good old Kenilworth. Seriously, Winchester is just a busier Kenilworth. The prospect of being able to watch TV again and see the Christmas coke advert, which I still haven’t, is enough to fuel my Christmas cheer – it’ll make me even more excited about Christmas. But yeah I digress, I just wanted to talk about Christmas and I can’t imagine I would post much while im back at Kenilworth!

So now that I successfully budgeted to get me about £10 left for tonight, which is just enough to get drunk at the end of term party! Hey, might as well end the term as I started it – blazing drunk. Cya after Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment