Thursday 1 December 2011

The Magical Month of December

Ever since going home last weekend im decidedly more Christmassy than usual and seeing as its now December I can talk about Christmas as much as I like without fear of people telling me it’s far too early for Christmas talk. So, to kick start this month off I feel I need to have a Christmas related post, enjoy!

It’s no secret to the people that know me that I love Christmas time and that I’ve been looking forward to it since August (more like April) I constantly talk about how much I’m in love with Christmas and going on about the joys that are Christmas songs and so on.

Christmas for me has always been a time of wonder and let’s be honest, magic. I mean, come on what’s not to love about it? Seeing people out in town wearing coats all wrapped up keeping warm, decorating Christmas trees, the phenomenal experience that is the turning on of Christmas lights, the ever popular Christmas Coke advert and best of all, Christmas films; you can’t say you don’t love watching them, just think about Elf!
Yes it is that magical time of year again, the Christmas coke is flowing and there’s that feeling of Christmas spirit charming its way into our hearts. Despite the obvious joy that Christmas brings, people still tend to dislike Christmas time and this is just an affront to Santa (who is totally real by the way), so don’t listen to them. Seriously, how can you not love the idea of a roly-poly red man breaking into your house and chugging can after can of Christmas coke as he goes?
I hope you all realise that this is going to be my first of many Christmas related posts, so you better get used to them! Seriously, so much excitement for Christmas I genuinely can’t wait. Sure it’ll be sad to leave Winchester when we break up for Christmas but I feel that Kenilworth has been neglected for far too long and I can’t wait to get back home. Hope you enjoyed this random Christmas rant and so on!
Bye and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment