Friday 23 September 2011

Start of University and FRESHERS - Very First Post :)

So this is going to be my first ever post; how very exciting! Lovin' the start of uni life, I'm very proud of myself for being out every night of freshers so far.  What I'm more impressed about is the fact that today has been the only day I've not woken up still drunk or massively hung over - off to a good start. Meeting new friends has been great and I'm getting on well with my flat mates (who are cool, obvs). Now that I'm finally sober, I've managed to make a To-do list which is slowly becoming shorter; from applying to the gym to finally getting my Internet working! Maybe with this gym membership I can overcome my perpetual laziness.
Keep reading and keep checking for more posts! x

3 comments:

  1. I credit myself on dragging you out every night :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I credit myself on getting you to join a gym, and copying my idea of to-do lists. Love you man x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read yours lol :P to-do list is a good talking point!

    ReplyDelete