Friday 30 September 2011

Getting on the blog

Yes its blogging time yet again! after being particularly lazy (hanging) over the past two days that I planned to post in my blog I feel it’s time that I actually man up and do it. I’ll be sure to get started on my proper lecture notes soon but for now, enjoy. My student loan finally came through on Monday and needless to say, the money instantly went to my head! After trawling around Amazon for a large amount of time looking for only the coolest things to buy (these ended up to be a kids SpongeBob square pants watch and an Official Sesame Street Elmo belt buckle) it became apparent to me that I should probably moderate my spending. Can anyone guess what ended up happening? Correct. I spent more. As the week drags on, filled with more spending (mostly alcohol, which is acceptable) and nights out we arrive at Wednesday. Wednesday was our day off, so in my head it was something like "Ferris Bueller’s Day off" though in the harshness of reality it was more along the lines of me lying in bed... hung over.

So yes, my day off wasn’t exactly production insofar as it was a day I could have been reading. Instead, I foolishly put it off just to be lazy. I later rallied and got down to some light, light reading before again going out to bop at the SU. After Bop I pretty much pulled my first all-nighter at uni, which im not very proud of, mostly because it was just me in bed unable to sleep - so hardcore. After getting like 2 hours of sleep Thursday morning it dawned on me that I had to be awake and "fresh" for a visit to Southampton to see a friend going there and more importantly, shopping.

UNCOOL.

It was pretty much the best day ever to go to Southampton, because of this heat wave we’re currently having - it was a lovely sunny day but it does have its obvious drawbacks; it’s absolutely boiling hot. While in Southampton we took a much needed trip into possibly the greatest shop in the world - Toys 'R Us. It truly is a magical place - I managed to get myself a super-cool SpongeBob note pad. So clearly our outing to Southampton was very productive!

Keep checking for new posts, most importantly my HJC and short-hand lecture notes and more notes from my man Bertrand x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack - can you subscribe your you tube channel to teh winchester journalism channel.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete