Tuesday 27 September 2011

Hanging.

Firstly I want to clarify that yesterday was not my birthday - awkward times for everyone who commented on Facebook, it’s pretty Onyx-cepptable. I'm Ash-amed of that pun.

Just having a much needed lie down and thought I should probably bust a move and get my blog on. After today's far too early lecture, albeit it funny, was a challenge to sit through due to being at a foam party last night - it became very apparent when I got in last night and "woke" up this morning that the foam had pretty much settled in my lungs, which can’t be good. Still coughing. It’s messy.

Had such a nightmare after the lecture. I needed to print off a copy of my CV to hand in to "Pizza Hut" today for my interview, so I trudge off back to my flat get everything I need to go to the library to print only to find out, to my horror, that I’ve left my damn memory stick. FLIP. After this horribly embarrassing revelation I mustered up my energy and set off back to my flat just to walk back to the library and sort everything out. EFFORT.

So, this was clearly the best day ever to have my job interview at "Pizza Hut", totally hanging from last night, coughing up foam and generally just shattered! Don’t know if I have the job yet but I’ll be having a phone call either soon or tomorrow. Just going to do a new post talking about my lectures, enjoy.

Bye and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment