Tuesday 3 December 2013

Access Winchester - Week three

Week three: 16/10/13 
This week we had another installment from the Coffee House Sessions tour - Kerri Watt a Scottish singer-songwriter and I helped with the filming again. Also on the show I went to Basingstoke's Milestones Museum for their annual Oktoberfest event and I also went to the William Walker pub in Winchester to film their open mic night. I presented the show again.

Overall: I was not pleased one bit with this show - the sound mixing was terrible but that was due to my lack of intensive editing. Furthermore we had issues with the sound in the presenting; there was a fuzzing noise throughout my presenting and we couldn't fix it. There was a headline sequence but it wasn't right. It was just a terrible week with little to no interest. I believe that after the relative success from the previous week I may have gotten a bit complacent, I've since learned my lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment