Tuesday 3 December 2013

Access Winchester - Week six

Week six: 6/11/13
This week of Access was another rousing success! We had an interview with Lucy Spraggan, we celebrated national sausage week with our own version of 'Come Dine With Me' and Coffee house sessions tour continued at Winchester with Dougie Crosbie. I presented the show again.

Overall: I think it was another good week for Access, we seemed to have really hit our stride but it was still a work in progress. 

However, I think the sausage week package was a great success, we mimicked 'Come Dine With Me' which people seemed to like and we even had Liam provide the voice over as the sarcastic narrator, the only thing wrong with it; it again dragged on too long, but I felt that what was in there was in there for a reason, otherwise it would be too jumpy and wouldn't make too much sense, some people disagreed but others didn't, swings and roundabouts I guess. The Lucy Spraggan interview was good, albeit from the summer, it still helped because we established grounds to use some 'fair dealing' with her new single which really lends itself to the bulletin. Coffee House was here again, this time with Dougie Crosbie and also this time I wasn't able to help out, but I am thankful that we were able to use it to fill a spot in our show.

No comments:

Post a Comment